The Model LG drywall moisture meter is designed for gypsum board and is equipped with durable stainless steel, spring-loaded electrode buttons for testing flat, irregular and curved surfaces without scratching, marring or puncturing. These models measure moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the drywall or plaster. Based on special calibrations run in our laboratory, this model was developed specifically for their application.
Model LG Drywall Moisture Meter Features
- Lightweight for easy portability and one-hand operation when checking moisture distribution in drywall and plasterwork.
- Direct reading moisture scale plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color codes.
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks.
- Tests 1/4″(6.4 mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick wallboard and plasterwork.
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal.
- Powered by a rechargeable NiMh battery.