The Model LGF gypsum moisture meter obtains instantaneous, non-destructive moisture analysis on gypsum wallboard. A flat plate sensor allows intimate contact with the wallboard and can be slid across the surface without the danger of static damage. No surface scratching, marring or puncturing occurs since the Model LGF measures moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the wallboard.
Model LGF Gypsum Moisture Meter Features:
- Moisture tests can be performed on moving board
- Easy Portability for checking board moisture distribution
- Direct reading moisture scale, plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color scales
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks
- Test 1/4″ (6.4mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick gypsum board
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal