The Model LP lumber & plaster moisture meter is a combination testing instrument for building & panel contractors and architects.
It is equipped with durable stainless steel, spring-loaded electrode buttons for testing flat, irregular and curved surfaces without scratching, marring or puncturing. These models measure moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the wallboard or plaster. Based on special calibrations run in our laboratory, this model was developed specifically for their application.
Model LP Lumber & Plaster Moisture Meter Features
- Lightweight for easy portability and one-hand operation when checking moisture distribution in wallboard and plasterwork.
- Direct reading moisture scale plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color codes.
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks.
- Tests 1/4″(6.4 mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick wallboard and plasterwork.
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal.
- Powered by a rechargeable NiMh battery.