$1,130.00 – $1,200.00
Offers the same as the Model L with a color-coded direct reading dial and stainless steel, spring loaded electrode buttons for testing irregular, flat and curved surfaces. Complete with Rechargeable Battery, Carrying Case and Instructions Book.
Option 115 VAC for North America, South America, Japan
Option 220 VAC for Australia, Europe and most of Asia
To view the pricing for these models, click the “Choose an option” dropdown:
The Model LP lumber & plaster moisture meter is a combination testing instrument for building & panel contractors and architects.
It is equipped with durable stainless steel, spring-loaded electrode buttons for testing flat, irregular and curved surfaces without scratching, marring or puncturing. These models measure moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the wallboard or plaster. Based on special calibrations run in our laboratory, this model was developed specifically for their application.
Model LP Lumber & Plaster Moisture Meter Features
- Lightweight for easy portability and one-hand operation when checking moisture distribution in wallboard and plasterwork.
- Direct reading moisture scale plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color codes.
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks.
- Tests 1/4″(6.4 mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick wallboard and plasterwork.
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal.
- Powered by a rechargeable NiMh battery.
115 VAC, 220 VAC