The MCPC Lab Moisture Analyzer is a Windows 7 & 8 compatible, menu-driven system that provides fast, accurate moisture content measurement. The intuitive features simplify the MCPC system proficiency training and the ready-access Help menu provides concise, easy to understand information. The test data is stored on the host PC’s hard drive and is exported directly as a CVS or Excel XLS file. Three user defined, quick-access calibration curve selection buttons are included for faster multi-product testing. The system stores and accesses up to 99 different calibration curves.
Model MCPC Lab Moisture Analyzer Features:
• Non-destructive moisture content measurement of powders, chips, granules, flakes, pellets and other foods, whole nuts, nut meat products, chemicals, aggregates, etc.
• Certified for almonds by the State of California
• Simple two point calibration using a pre-programmed standard curve; gain and offset are automatically calculated and stored when two sample of known moisture content are tested
• Multiple Point Calibration; up to 7 known moisture content samples are tested to achieve a break point calibration curve over a wide range
• Weight measurements up to 200 gm
• Measurement speeds of 5 seconds or less
• Free laboratory product sample testing and MCPC pre-calibration
MCPC Moisture Computer uses weight corrected capacitance measured at radio frequencies (RF) to derive moisture content in five seconds or less. This technique is ideal for measuring moisture because RF completely penetrates non-conductive materials to measure moisture throughout the particle. MCPC tests are completely non-destructive and no sample heating occurs.
Click on the link to view an Industry Spotlight on why, among other things, the MCPC is excellent for moisture detection in the almond industry.