The SMART III NIR moisture sensor, formerly known as the 910sT NIR, rapidly analyzes the surface of material using near-infrared technology. It is an ideal product for continuous, non-destructive moisture measurement and coat weight in the 0 to 60% range. More recent upgrades include scaling, gain control, auto-ranging and rapid calibration.
Originally marketed under the brand, Moisture Register, the Finna Group sensor has been installed at hundreds of companies across a variety of industries throughout the world. Because of its unique design, it is widely recognized as the most rugged and durable near-infrared sensor for industrial applications.
Click to Contact Us about the SMART III NIR
With the SMART III Near Infrared (NIR) moisture sensor, formerly known at the 910sT NIR, moisture results are continuous, instantaneous and non-destructive. Process outputs are available to provide automatic moisture control and data logging.
- Non-destructive moisture sensing in the 0-60% range
- Filtration of reflected energy from sample reduces ambient light and color considerations
- Simplified optics, no mirror or lenses to align
- Stable quartz halogen NIR sensor
- Drift-free temperature stability
- Auto ranging is used to adjust the NIR Sensor output to an optimum level for reliable processing
Ideal for use with:
asphalt roofing · fertilizer · frac sand · paper · pharmaceuticals · briquets · snack foods · crumb rubber · corn meal · detergent soy meal · coffee · nuts · gypsum board · carpet · powders · ceiling tiles · wallboard · wood fiber · sawdust · washed plastic pellets · ceramic powders · milk powder· tiles · and more